Friday, April 27, 2007

Jibber Jabber!

Last night I went to bed with awe and this morning I woke up with it. Times like this I wonder if I am suffering from depression. And when I think of depression, I think of that cute commercial they play on TV. Which goes like “Where does depression hurts - EVERYWHERE, who does depression hurts - EVERYONE…. and so on.” It puts a smile on my face every time I think about it. – I am serious
So the question is why these little things are bothering me these days? Other question is why I am letting it happen? I usually come out very strong in these kind of situations that even the word terror usually get terrorized by me .. ha ha I am serious. Well, I will get into depth of this one of these days; right now I am too busy in wasting my life on school.
Anyway, on a lighter note, I am sleepy as I didn’t get good night of sleep for last couple days, for one reason and then another. But I am glad the weekend is here and I can recoup myself and get back to good old silly self.

No comments: