Monday, January 05, 2009

I wonder!

I wonder where these pro-Palestinian peace protesters were when Israel was being bombarded by the 100s per day of rocket attacks from Gaza. I don't think I heard even a single voice from these peace loving protesters asking for the UN to intervene and let that butchery of Israel's innocent civilians by Hamas and Palestinians to stop.

I wonder where the Palestinians are getting their arms and missiles from …. I wonder where the terrorist organizations across the world find the money to swell their operations from ….I wonder when the religious orthodox governments from "Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, Pakistan and list goes on" will ever reform and stop spreading hate via state sponsored hate schools. I wonder how come people blame Israel in keeping its citizens alive and living even after being surrounded by hate mongers all around it.

No comments: