Sunday, August 15, 2004


Alright fellas, since I am officially sick, I do not really have energy and stamina to write something creative. So here I am posting the entry from my previous LJ, word by word.


Aug. 19th, 2003 01:09 pm

Monday madness :

Waking up at 7:00 am without the alarm clock really gives a great feeling. so, I woke up at 7:00 :-D, reached on time at work, for once in a million years and did nothing there as usual and came back home after a few hours because I didn't feel like working. Yeah the story of my life ... i do get bored at work!!!!!Ok, I did little bit of cleaning, and btw, when i throw stuff from one corner to other corner, i call it cleaning ... hehehe, then tried to take a nap, which i couldnt. To make this boring day a little not so boring, I decided to go to park , with my sweet little Cinni and that dragon mango and Chris and Olga. .. oohhh , and look what she had to say to me yesterday ( I LOVE U SUKRIT! you are like family to me and chris, and I always want to keep it that way.. if you need anything, just ask, and we'll do our best to help you with anything) AWWWWWWWWW, That was the sweetest EVER thing anyone EVER said to me ... .. i almost Cried ... .. .. ... ..look at *almost* When I came back home, it was already 8:30 ... At 11:00 upali came :-) (She is staying here with me for next 3-4 days) .... ... Then after we ate and talked, her Friend went to bed, and that was teh begenning of CHIT-CHATTINg amongst two geniouses, we talked and talked and talked till we noticed it is 4 AM ... .. So, we called it a night .. ......Ok, kids, Boring? well thas what is gonna be on LJ, if u like it, keep on reading if not, then i guess do not keep on reading .. HAHAHA

Current Mood: calm
Current Music: Insensitive

No comments: