Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I am so going to start writing again (i just spelled righting and then corrected it ... God english sucks! .. well! maybe it's me, but whatever .. .. moving on). I think writing is a very essential part of one's life, and this is the only way one can express feelings and be honest to himself. WHOM I AM KIDDING. i AM WRITING ALL THIS to impress the prospective readers ... well this is the truth .. isn't it? .. ughh now after thinking over I think I am wrong, that is not why i m writing. I am writing just because I want to write something and fill this blank BOX and have something here in my LJ/Blogger or wherever it ends up at.

Anyway, last night's thunderstorms are worth mentioning here. It was so bright out and I and Diane, were sitting at reference desk chit chatting and stuff. And there was a loud THUNDER. I looked outside and the evening turned into NIGHT instantly. It was not even 7 pm and I was like WHOA, IT IS SO NOT HAPPENING . And let me tell you, it was the best scene of nature I had ever seen. Lightening, pouring rain, thunders and WIND. I was excited, happy and inside me THE REAL SUKRIT SINGH was dancing with joy.

Alright, I am ending this post of mine like a typical hollywood suspence movie, where you are watching a great movie and admiring every part/scene of it and stuffing popcorn trying to get fat and blah blah .. and next thing you see on screen is "THE END" ... you are like WTF ?????????

No comments: