Thursday, February 17, 2005

Jobs!

I stand by this statement of mine without having any intentions to change those who believe that that schoolings and certain professions makes a wise man. Although I do think they are being ridiculous.

“Our jobs are important, but they don’t have to define us!”

Jobs are what we need, they do not represent us but we represent jobs! Alright, that is what I believe in. My work/job neither defines me nor represents me. That doesn’t mean that I don’t like my job or the profession I am in. I like what I am doing and I think I can spare 35 hrs per week for something which is going to take care of me financially for the rest of my life without really tormenting me for those 35 hrs ... or something like that.

I am just going to end this right now by telling you my dream job. You know, if it was in my hands and practically possible, I would like to be a bartender in a bar where I can serve drinks to the hotties in my tighty whites (NOT BEFORE SUMMER, as I cannot imagine walking nude or semi nude without my much awaited six packs). Crazy, isn’t it? But true, that is what I wanna do :--) Think about it, me as a bartender :--) AWESOME!

Yah Yah, I dunno what I am thinking, but I wanted truth to be heard, so there it is!!!!!!!

No comments: