Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Anything & Anything

I don’t know anything about anything and something about that anything I am going to write about. Now, the question is, how am I going to write anything about something I have no idea what that is.

It is really interesting and might be a little amusing that I am trying to achieve something by not having any target. But, I do have the motive. I am trying to write something and what better purpose one can have other than this.

Now, I can’t even say “let’s come to the point”, because there is no point. It’s so funny right now, as in a usual scenario when there is no point; nothing can and should be said there. But here I am trying to rattle about something which doesn’t even exist. I am laughing at myself for trying to be a smart ass, and I don’t think I should carry on anymore.

Aren’t I witty? :--)

No comments: