Tuesday, March 01, 2005

ughhh!

It’s really depressing over here, I saw tears even in B****’s eyes. I was trying to be tough and strong, but I can’t take it anymore. So, I am going to vent. And this time, I am mad at Gods or whoever is up there, down there or somewhere controlling our lives or may be just something ….

Life is not a piece of cake and death is a truth, but still untimely death of people antagonizes me and tells me that it is so not fair.

I am angry at those who end their own life without even considering the agony they would be causing to their near and dear ones. When, I heard of Holly’s death, it made me sad and I was shaken. I actually still think about her and the hug she gave me a week before she ended her life. I didn’t really know her or know anything about her, but she was someone I knew for a while from friends, clubs and .. hugs. If knowing someone just this little bit can have this much of impact on me, and then I can see how much pain her death might have caused to her close friends and family members ….

RIP Rich – 2.28.05
RIP Holly – 2.14.05


To prevent suicide please look out for your friends and near and dear ones:
• You don't have to be a trained professional to help a young person experiencing suicidal thoughts.
• Take all suicide threats seriously.
• You can help by offering emotional and practical support, by listening and by helping to link the person with professional help.

No comments: