Monday, March 26, 2007

la la la la

The following quote is from Desidarta and I read it again today and got carried away. So here are some excerpts from my carried away moments.. ha ha

"If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself." - Desidarata

Isn’t it amazing? I mean, why do we compare ourselves with others? I know many of us do. But I am happy to be where I am and moreover who I am. A lil bit of idiotNESS, and stupidNESS and some other nessESS wouldn’t hurt us. I think that is what makes this life beautiful. So yes, love yourself for who you are sing beautiful songs, or just humm if u suck in singing like moi :-) But be passionate :-)

Passion! Yes the passion. Live with passion, no matter what it is, just dream and let the time takes its own course. Some dreams will come true and some won’t. Just acknowledge what we want today we might not even like tomorrow. So just dream and don’t care about the outcome. For better or worse, enjoy the life to the fullest. Love and be loved, cherish everything and be happy. Yup cherish the life, enjoy it and be thankful, actually be very thankful for the wonderful world you are living in.

(thas what I think in my happy sapppy moments .... luv to all *hugz*)

No comments: