Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Life!

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons . Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.
- Anonymous

Life is indeed too hectic and full of surprises and at times it seems like you can't deal with everything. So it is indeed good idea to relax and take it slow at times without worrying about the stuff you won't be able to do. So many times, I have been panicking about certain things, not finishing some important task on time, and at times I have spent hours and sometimes even days by just freaking out about something. But at the end things work out. They just do!

The latter part of the above quote is amazing, and it feels just right. Apart from one, two perhaps three… or maybe many times, I have been on good terms with almost all the people (evil excluded). I am bold, I am blunt, I speak the truth and I do speak up my mind but if you respect my views even if you don't agree with me, you still can be one of my best buddies. I do the same .. again in most cases. Listening to others is as important as voicing your own opinion. At the end it is YOU who has option to ignore the other. And it doesn't take much to spend some time listening to others no matter how ignorant & dull they are.

I am definitely going to apply this to my life a little more realistically and hopefully it will make me a little more open minded except of course on some issues which are very near and dear to me .

No comments: