Saturday, February 17, 2007

Love in Manhattan!

This beautiful picture I found when I was reading New York Times, so yes, it is courtesy NYT. I have a few pictures of myself and my friends right in front of this art work , but at that moment it never came to my mind to take a picture of two people kissing or maybe me and someone else kissing. So, this is my agenda now, when I go to Manhattan, I will make sure I get my picture taken just like that. That would be great and satisfying.

So yeah, it is unbelievable that in the USA there are many bigots around who still harass, verbally abuse and physically attack same sex people who have balls to display simple affection in public. Looks like everything changes for these bigots the minute two guys kiss, right? The earth stop spinning or maybe their ancestors start moaning from their graves or maybe their children or loved ones turn into animals or something.

Just great, I don’t know what got into me, I just felt like ranting. I think few stories I read today and heard recently about bias against gays and lesbians and trans-gender community made me angry. Anyway, so moving on and on a lighter note, who wants to go to Manhattan with moi? One of the perks is that you would be able to kiss me there and get in the picture with me. Sounds like a plan?

No comments: