Friday, February 02, 2007

Getting closer to friends!

I have decided to get a little more CLOSER to my friends. Until now my philosophy was to not to get into details about what they do and anything about their family wouldn’t intrigue me. Well I do know what most of my close friends do, but I don’t exactly know their job description and their ranking and all that type of information about them. I guess it is the time to change that. I am going to spend the month of February to make this amend in my life. Hopefully I will have the basic information about them, which for most people is very important.
I guess that is it for now. I will come back here with the report and, how did I do on this project of knowing more about people I care about and the ones who matter to me. Sounds strange, isn’t it?

No comments: